Re: Where's the vfsv0 quota?

  Hello,

> Are there any plans to incorporate the vfsv0 quota code into the 2.4
> and/or 2.5 tree? The last kernel which supported the new quota format was
> 2.4.13-ac8 afaik.
  I've written most of the code for vfsv0 quota patches to be backward
compatible (ie. both formats will be supported) so I hope I'll finish it
this weekend so submit for testing (and inclusion in 2.5). Later backport
to 2.4... If you're interested you can download patche to new quota from
ftp://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/pub/local/jack/quota/v2.4/quota-patch-2.4.16-1.diff.gz

								Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack _at_ suse.cz>
SuSE CR Labs