[vine-users:056251] Re: オープンリレーSPAM MAIL.

こんにちは、安部です。

At Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:35:50 +0900,
OOSATO,Kazzrou <kazz _at_ kk.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
> おおさとです。
> すみません。なにが危険なのか分かりません。

大里さんの設定を信用して、VINE のサンプルとして、
テストをしました。"." を"+2E"としていなくて、間違えたのでもう一度。
telnet 210.138.117.70 25
Trying 210.138.117.70...
Connected to 210.138.117.70.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 ESMTP Postfix
helo 210.138.117.70
250 uranus.tomonet.jp
mail from: abem _at_ post.kek.jp
250 Ok
rcpt to: <abem+40post+2Ekek+2Ejp@[210.138.117.70]>
250 Ok
data
354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
I am Mitsuhiro ABE.
I try to test your configurations.
I will check wheter my mail is send or not.
Please send me mail relay or not.

I am sorry. I have mistake, one more time.
. -> +2E
.
250 Ok: queued as D203B1F833
quit
221 Bye
Connection closed by foreign host.

from のあて先へのバウンスメール。
To: abem _at_ post.kek.jp
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: MAILER-DAEMON _at_ uranus.tomonet.jp (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:18:39 +0900 (JST)

[1 Notification <text/plain (7bit)>]
This is the Postfix program at host uranus.tomonet.jp.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<abem+40post+2Ekek+2Ejp@[210.138.117.70]>: unknown user:
    "abem+40post+2ekek+2ejp"
[2 Delivery error report <message/delivery-status (7bit)>]
Reporting-MTA: dns; uranus.tomonet.jp
Arrival-Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:17:13 +0900 (JST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; abem+40post+2Ekek+2Ejp@[210.138.117.70]
Action: failed